I love this idea and I’ve been wanting to do it for a whole week LOL I saw this on another blog I read and thought it would be fun to try… only I realized it was not Friday anymore so I’ve been waiting all week :O) I better hurry up or this Friday will run out too! I just woke up from another marathon sleep session and it is late already.
1. New Years is a great time to reflect, remember loved ones you can’t hug anymore and hug the ones you can. It’s a great time to plan for the days ahead and challenge yourself to be more, do more, and try more.
2. One of my New Year’s resolutions will be to stop using the “F- word” and no it isn’t the 4 letter word. Read this to understand what I’m referring to because I’m getting started early.
3. A New Year’s resolution I’ve made in the past was to lose weight (pick up your chin! I know it isn’t that surprising.) This year, since I have health challenges that make that harder, I am just going to work towards “healthier”. I have to be realistic…. my days as a supermodel are over *sigh*
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to lose weight (it took so much time and I never made my goal)
5. This year I will be spending New Year’s Eve planning for 2012. I’ll be making my list and then making it cute. I’m going to make a 2012 journal.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to feel better. To stay awake longer so I can accomplish more. To get to the point where I can open my home daycare without worrying about my health problems getting in the way.
7. 2012 is going to be full of challenge, pondering and change.