“What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!”
― Victor Hugo
You can join “Fill in the blank Friday” by just clicking this link, copying the lines to your blog and answering the questions! Link up there too so other people can see your version.
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is play around on the internet. I especially love to check out new pins on Pinterest and maybe even add a few (hundred). Then I read some blogs and write in mine, listen to some music on youtube, check out facebook and my inbox and than just google anything that comes to mind.
2. When I have free time I tend to do what I wrote above or I knit, crochet or do some other craft, turn up the music, journal, paint my toe nails some crazy color I wouldn’t want on my fingernails, paint or draw, take some pictures, and READ.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would do the above. I almost always have the entire day all to myself and that isn’t always fun…..but I guess I also clean and organize some stuff every day
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others…) oh with other’s definitely… unfortunately people are usually at work or school or otherwise doing things they need to be doing. I love those days when I can spend the day with my husband. We go shopping and sometimes stop by and get some french fries at McDonalds or go to some other restaurant and read the paper (fighting over sections)
5. Most of my free time happens all the time now. I can’t work anymore and my kids are teenagers. Every day is free time and it gets really lonely.
6. The best thing about free time is being able to do what you want to do when you want to do it.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably clean my house and the clear out the garage but instead, I’ll probably do what I mentioned in #1 LOL
The NaBloPoMo Prompt for today is
Do you wish the start of the year was in a different season? Which one?
Spring. I think starting a new year with new growth outside would be perfect. Besides, I’m cold. I love to see the snow receding and the new green grass starting to emerge. I love it when I see the first shoots of my perennials start reaching for the sun. I love seeing the neighborhood children start to come out again to play in the puddles made by the melting snow.
Here is my picture for my 356 Project
A doggie yawn
Doesn’t smell good, I’ll tell you what…