Click here to participate in Fill in the blank Friday and link up your blog.
1. My favorite place I’ve ever traveled to is Arizona.
2. Italy is somewhere I’d love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading, doing puzzels and listening to music.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are something to read , yummy snacks and my husband for security.
5. My favorite travel companion is my husband.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when we stayed at a little hotel in GA and found out the room I reserved next to my sisters was given away to some guy. When they gave us another room we got locked in the room because there was no doorknob on the inside. There was also a sign on the inside telling what to do if that happened and then the maintenance man was drunk. When we finally got changed to another room we found a sock behind the bathroom door from the previous person and the shower wall was painted with interior wall paint. There was only one other hotel in town and everyone we talked to said this one was the best in town. Never again!
7. The most exotic food I’ve ever tried while traveling is Olive Garden. There isn’t an Olive Garden in Alaska – At least not in Fairbanks or Anchorage.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I’d live in Arizona or California.
9. I have been to 6 states in the U.S.
Alaska, Arizona, California, Georgia, Alabama, Texas – I’m not counting the state I was born in, Florida, because I don’t remember it.