I haven’t done a Fill in the Blank Friday in a while so since I was trying to think of what to write I decided it was a good time to do it again. It’s always fun to see how people answer these questions so differently. It’s a Linky Party thing so you can join in the fun. Just click here to learn more about it.
1. My favorite room in my home is the living room because it’s where my comfy chair and my laptop lives there. I also have a great view out my large front window and can watch my fish in my 55 gal. fish tank.
2. My current decor style is randomness but I wish it were more organized. I want to decorate each room in my house around a different country and my living room is supposed to be Ireland. Mostly it is still just white walls and I just have some green stuff in it.
3. I wish I could redecorate the kitchen room in my house to make it more Italian. I want it to me warm and cozy with warm yellow walls with accents of orange and dark red like Tuscany but my husband doesn’t like to paint (or buy paint) and I can’t really do it without him.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a separate room that opens up to a porch area with a hot tub… oh and it needs to be somewhere WARM!
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is the house. We don’t have any more money.
6. A decor trend that I just don’t “get” is the really modern, minimalist trend where everything looks like it came from a space ship or something.
7. Lots of books is a little touch that makes my house feel like home. Everyone in my family, except my youngest son, loves to read. Oh, and my beagle, she doesn’t read either.
I’m officially sick and coughing my head off today so I haven’t done anything today except listen to the music on my computer classified as “other” and try to find its true home. So, on to the NaBloPoMo Prompt.
Would you rather lose your blog or lose your photographs?
Ah!!! Neither! but I guess if I really had to choose I would rather lose my blog because… I couldn’t bear to lose my pictures! I have a lot of pictures. Okay, I’m going to go back up my blog and my pictures and send a copy to everyone in my family, just in case.
Note to WordPress: Please stop eating my paragraph spaces!