3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is hard rock music. Sometimes I like to rock out although I don’t pay attention to the lyrics. I actually have an electric guitar and want to learn how to wail like the 80’s.
I made some more dishcloths and I love these! I added them to my store.
The Pattern can be found here http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=6271
Things are not working properly in WordPress land so I had to just paste the link in. Apparently I can only make one link. After that, when I try to add a new link it has the address for the last link still there. If I change it, it changes the other links too. I am sure the super-duper wordpress techies will fix this soon
I also just finished this tatted bracelet for a good friend of mine.
- I am thankful for needles & thread, yarn and hooks of all sizes.
- I am thankful for friends to make things for
- I am thankful for my hands. They may hurt and they make shake but they still work.
- I am thankful that I am my mother’s daughter and that I got my love of crafting from her.